5 Week Leadership Challenge
The 5-Week Leadership Challenge (5WLC) allows you to explore leadership through a daily leadership reading, questions to consider, and a brief daily challenge. Each week culminates with an activity designed to help you to gain further clarity about yourself as a leader.
As you work your way through the 5WLC, you will spend each week exploring one of five key areas:
Week 1: Perspective
What is your mindset as a leader?
Week 2: Purpose
Why do you choose to lead and what impact do you hope to make?
Week 3: Priorities
What are your top leadership goals?
Week 4: Plans
How will you work to accomplish your goals?
Week 5: Performance
What will you do to be a better leader along the way and to create your own leadership legacy?
Please take a moment to watch the video below as I share with you a bit more about the journey we will take together over the next five weeks.
All the best,
Ready to Get Started?
- Select the GROUP radio button.
- Input the number of participant licenses you wish to purchase.
- Include yourself as one of the participants. (Or not, purely optional. If selected you will be charged for one (1) additional license.)
- Input a name for your group.
- Select the ADD TO CART button.
- Complete the payment details on the following screen.
- Upon successful payment, you will be transferred to your personal Group Management page.
- You will also be designated as the Group Leader.
- As the Group Leader you will need to input the names and email addresses of the participants for which you purchased a course license.
- After adding the names and email addresses you will use the ADD USERS button to send an email inviting the participants you designate to sign-in and begin the course.
Yes. Each student must use the link they received to sign-in and create their own account. This allows the course system to track the progress of each participant individually.