5 Week Leadership Challenge
The 5-Week Leadership Challenge (5WLC) allows you to explore leadership through a daily leadership reading, questions to consider, and a brief daily challenge. Each week culminates with an activity designed to help you to gain further clarity about yourself as a leader.
As you work your way through the 5WLC, you will spend each week exploring one of five key areas:
Week 1: Perspective
What is your mindset as a leader?
Week 2: Purpose
Why do you choose to lead and what impact do you hope to make?
Week 3: Priorities
What are your top leadership goals?
Week 4: Plans
How will you work to accomplish your goals?
Week 5: Performance
What will you do to be a better leader along the way and to create your own leadership legacy?
Please take a moment to watch the video below as I share with you a bit more about the journey we will take together over the next five weeks.
If you would like a FREE 7-day trial, make a free account and then go to https://leddingroup.com/lessons/gain-perspective-introduction/ to access the first 7 days of the course.
All the best,
P.S. If you would like a FREE 7-day trial, send us an email at email@example.com.
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses program (SDVOSB)
Certificate provided after completion
Point of Contact
Email or call for business address
511199 All Other Publishers
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
541612 Human Resources Consulting Services
541613 Marketing Consulting Services
541618 Other Management Consulting Services Primary
541890 Other Services Related to Advertising
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
611710 Educational Support Services
- $249 for 1 participant
- $239 each for 2-5 participants
- $219 each for 6-9 participants
- $199 each for 10 or more participants
- Select the GROUP radio button.
- Input the number of participant licenses you wish to purchase.
- Include yourself as one of the participants. (Or not, purely optional. If selected you will be charged for one (1) additional license.)
- Input a name for your group.
- Select the ADD TO CART button.
- Complete the payment details on the following screen.
- Upon successful payment, you will be transferred to your personal Group Management page.
- You will also be designated as the Group Leader.
- As the Group Leader you will need to input the names and email addresses of the participants for which you purchased a course license.
- After adding the names and email addresses you will use the ADD USERS button to send an email inviting the participants you designate to sign-in and begin the course.
Yes. Each student must use the link they received to sign-in and create their own account. This allows the course system to track the progress of each participant individually.