The 5 Ps of Team Success – Participant Kit
The 5P process helps leaders and teams to work together to not only accomplish goals, but do so in a way that makes the team itself and the individuals that comprise it stronger. The participant kit provides all of the tools and information needed for team members to:
- Discuss the team’s customers and how best to serve them
- Create a team purpose statement that captures why the team exists and serves as a source of clarity in turbulent times
- Define the team’s most important priorities – in the face of everything the team could tackle
- Develop a plan to make the priorities happen
- Embrace an approach to performance that focuses on transparency and accountability
The planning session can be delivered over two days or broken into five sessions over an extended period of time. This allows maximum flexibility for your schedule.
This Participant Kit includes:
Participant Guidebook, additional tools, and a copy of either “Oliver’s Spot: The 5 Ps Leading Teams to Top Results” or for public sector clients, “Oliver’s Spot for the Public Sector: The 5Ps Leading Teams to Top Results”.
Participant kits are intended to be used only in workshops led by a certified 5Ps leader. You can get everything you need to certify to lead sessions with your team, across the organization, or with one of your clients by purchasing a 5Ps facilitator kit available in our online shop.
Will ship in 5-7 business days.
|6 × 4 × 1 in