I am thrilled about The Five Leadership Challenge’s performance and the impact it is having. I’m also extremely grateful to:
- My partners at HarperCollins Leadership for publishing the book and providing guidance throughout the last several months.
- My teammates at Leddin Group for their hard work throughout the entire launch process and constant belief in the value of the book and how it will help leaders.
- My family and friends, who cheered me on from the sidelines and checked in constantly to offer help and support.
- Authors and CEOs who endorsed the book.
- Those who hosted and attended book tour events in Chicago, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Nashville.
- The many people who congratulated us for making the bestseller list.
In short, I am grateful to a lot of people for a lot of reasons.
Here’s the interesting thing about the wave of gratitude I’m riding. Yesterday, I was at Penn State University to kick-off a group of leaders who will be going through The Five-Week Leadership Challenge. My host was wonderful. I ate a delightful breakfast with a group of students, presented to a larger group that was getting to start the Challenge, and enjoyed delicious lunch and conversation.
Patrick Leddin, PhD is a sought after writer, speaker, and global leadership consultant. Patrick is an Associate Professor at Vanderbilt University with a thriving leadership blog and podcast, and 25-years of leadership experience. He offers an unparalleled mix of academic rigor and real-world experience.